You will be required to do the following:
- Apply for a program by filling out the application form;
- Send a Non Refundable Registration & Document Handling fee of $300 CAD
- Upon being accepted in the program, you will receive an invoice with the payment instructions. In the payment instructions you will be asked to deposit in GLI's Bank account 25% of your fees.
Note: Students that pay 100% of fees may enhance their chances when applying for a student VISA. Canadian Embassies and Consultant Offices look favorable to serious students who make strong financial commitments
- Then GLI will send you an Official acceptance letter that you can take to the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate as soon as possible to start the application process for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV and Study Permit) to study at GLI.
- One month before arrival, you will inform us of whether you would like the following services:
You will decide if you want a, b, c and send payment to GLI one month prior to your arrival in Canada
- Medical Insurance
- Airport Pick-up
- Upon arrival to Canada, you will pay the remaining Program Fees